Our Children’s Face Masks are the same as our Adult Face Masks, except smaller in size. They’re intended for about 9 years old and younger (minimum age 3).
The price is fixed at $8.00 each (reduced from $9.50) for a child-sized face mask, including free shipping, which is close to our cost. We offer a discount on orders of 100 or more which is automatically applied (which is priced at our current break-even cost).
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, shipping is currently limited to the U.S. only.
These kids face masks were designed to create the most effective mask we can from the materials available to us.
ABOUT THE MASKS: Our face masks for children are made from high-quality cotton on the exterior which allows for breathability. The interior layer is a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. The mask features three folds, increasing the number of layers able to catch particles. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure. The kids size washable masks are approximately 6.50-inch elastic strap on each side, and are about one-inch smaller across than our Adult washable masks. The picture shown here is larger than the ones we are selling for children right now (which is why it looks so giant, though she’s also pretty tiny herself).
Shipping: Shipping is free in the U.S., by USPS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AND PICK UP YOUR ORDER DIRECTLY IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA RATHER THAN HAVE IT SHIPPED please let us know in the “Order Notes” section of your order, and/or call us at (818) 886-8697 extension 0. We are open from 8am to 3:15pm, Monday through Friday, and located at 20644 Superior Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311.
Production Time: We’re shipping these out as quickly as possible, and expect your order will usually ship the first weekday after you place your order. If it’s going to be longer we will make every effort to contact you (but please be patient, as we’re a little short-handed at the moment).
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- HAND WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN HAND WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP IN WARM TO HOT WATER, AND RINSE WITH COLD WATER AND HANG DRY. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 HAND WASHES.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.