About the Mask: The St. Charles Borromeo Church adult face mask is a special mask we’ve designed just for St. Charles Borromeo Church. This face mask has an interior layer of a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure, (which is particularly helpful for those who wear glasses, as it helps prevent fogging), and elastic on each side.
Color and Fabric: The exterior layer of this mask is green polyester. Polyester tends to be superior to cotton for stopping particles.
Shipping: This product is free shipping.
Production Time: We typically print these masks to order same-day or next business day.
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- HAND WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN HAND WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP IN WARM TO HOT WATER, AND RINSE WITH COLD WATER AND HANG DRY. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 HAND WASHES.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.