About the Mask: The Cleary Irish Dance face mask is a special mask we’ve designed just for Cleary. 50% of the proceeds go to Cleary with the rest covering our costs. The Cleary Children’s Face Mask has an interior layer of a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure, and an adjustable rubber closure so make this a true one-size-fits-all mask (which is different from the prior versions that were sized).
Color and Fabric: The exterior layer of this mask is made from cotton.
Shipping: This product is DROP OFF ONLY at Cleary in Burbank.
Production Time: We typically print these masks to order same-day or next business day.
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- HAND WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN HAND WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP IN WARM TO HOT WATER, AND RINSE WITH COLD WATER AND HANG DRY. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 HAND WASHES.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.