About the Mask: This mask is made from a more basic design pattern. It does not have the folds on the front. It does have our interior layer is a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure and an approximately 7.75-inch elastic strap on each side.
Color and Fabric: The exterior layer of this mask is made from a soft, spandex-style fabric in navy blue color. It has a stretchy feel to it, to better conform to the contours of your face.
Shipping: Shipping is free in the U.S., by USPS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AND PICK UP YOUR ORDER DIRECTLY IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA RATHER THAN HAVE IT SHIPPED please let us know in the “Order Notes” section of your order, and/or call us at (818) 886-8697 extension 0. We are open from 8am to 3:15pm, Monday through Friday, and located at 20644 Superior Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311. You can also purchase directly at our location.
Production Time: We’re shipping these out as quickly as possible, and expect your order will usually ship the first weekday after you place your order. If it’s going to be longer we will make every effort to contact you (but please be patient, as we’re a little short-handed at the moment).
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- HAND WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN HAND WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP IN WARM TO HOT WATER, AND RINSE WITH COLD WATER AND HANG DRY. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 HAND WASHES.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.